Please I am in urgent need of a chief financial officer with minimum of 10 years experience.The role is for a financial institution therefore the candidate must be conversant and experienced in the industry.
It also involves stakeholders management with regulators of the industry
Please CVs should be sent to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Department: Executive Office
Location: Lagos State
Our client an asset management company (a subsidiary of the finance group) is looking to hire an experienced and qualified Managing Director. The client is a Fund Manager/Portfolio Advisory service provider licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The ideal candidate will be leading, formulating and implementing strategies for achievement of company’s quantitative and qualitative goals.
• Develop and implement an appropriate management structure for the company by providing strong leadership through an initial period of change
• Provide leadership to the Management Services senior team, setting and maintaining an inspiring direction in line with company’s vision and strategy.
• Develop and actively manage the Company’s relationships with investment partners, contractors, operators and clients
• Review the senior team’s performance and put in place appropriate development and training for staff
• Ensure the operation of the business are in line with regulatory standards
• Lead the annual budget and plan process
• Establish an agreed IT strategy for the company and implement it throughout the business, including responsibility for the selection, implementation and management
Qualifications & Requirements:
• First Degree or its equivalent in related disciplines from a reputable tertiary institution. A Post Graduate Degree in related disciplines will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which at least five (5) must have been at a strategic management level
• Membership of a relevant professional association e.g. ICAN, CIS etc
• A ‘rounded’ senior manager with significant operational experience in a similar position; from a finance, commercial, construction, FM / service provider or property background
• Experience in people management and raising performance standards and dealing with challenging performance issues
• Proven record of leading and managing high performance teams
• Experience of dealing and negotiating with private and public sector partners
• Developing and delivering business strategies
• Experienced in leading geographically spread teams and working collaboratively to achieve objectives
Suitable and qualified candidate should apply using the link below: