George Houston Resources (GHR) is currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for her client, a Plastic Manufacturing company located in Ota, Ogun State to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for Data Entry Officers to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry officers’ responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manage
Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
Testing new database systems and software updates
Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
Apply data program techniques and procedures
Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
Scan documents and print files, when needed
Keep information confidential
Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
Comply with data integrity and security policies
B.Sc / HND holder
2-5 working experiences as Data Entry Officers
Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career as good MS Excel skills is a must)
Ability to work to time constraints
Familiarity with administrative duties
Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
Typing speed and accuracy
Age: 30 years below
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Data Entry Officer” as the subject of the email.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Sourcing for a PHP mid-level engineer with experience using WordPress and Laravel. Ideal candidate must have 3 – 4 years experience as a PHP developer. Also experience with either Python OR NodeJS.
Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Driver Recruitment
*Candidates must have a minimum of 5years experience as Corporate/Executive driver.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be conversant with Lagos roads.
Must have good Personal hygiene
*Should live around Lekki axis.
Location: Lekki, lagos
Interested candidates should submit Their CVs to email@example.com using Driver as the subject of the email.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Job title: mechanical technician
Job location: Port-Harcourt
OND as highest and ONLY qualification
2 to 3 years experience as a mechanical technician in a chemical or fertilizer company.
Apply by sending cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Boecker Nigeria is hiring a Sales Coordinator Officer for its Lagos branch.
The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support to the Sales Team to ensure a smooth running of the day-to-day operations in addition to handling promptly all clients’ communications.
Boecker®️ Sales Coordinator is held accountable for the below job responsibilities:
• Perform various clerical duties to support the sales department such as updating information and organizing records and documents.
• Respond to client’s inquiries through all communication channels and follow up with concerned parties on all aspects of their request.
• Verify clients and order information for data accuracy.
• Maintain an updated mailing list (new and existing clients).
• Assist in formulating offers and contracts.
• Handle sales inventory and stationery efficiently in coordination with concerned department.
• Provide support in Boecker®️ event organization and similar activities.
• Handle an effective physical and electronic archiving system.
• Assist sales team in proper data entry on Boecker®️ systems.
• Assist in conducting field surveys when needed.
• Contribute in tender preparations as needed.
• Compose, edit and share minutes of meetings, reports, and other material.
• Support in the renewal process (renewal letters, follow-up, clients’ contracts, etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience in administrative or similar job.
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office and CRM.
Kindly forward RELEVANT CVs to Adebimpe.email@example.com
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Boecker Nigeria is hiring a Marketing and Communications Officer for its Lagos branch.
Boecker®️ Marketing and Communications Officer is held accountable for the below job responsibilities:
• Execute, under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, Boecker®️ Marketing and Communications activities in the country, looking after, but not limited to, branding, advertising, events and exhibitions, online campaigns, and digital media.
• Research best channels to communicate Boecker®️ core message and reflect the brand purpose through suitable and budgeted marketing and communications plan.
• Coordinate with sales department on marketing tactics to develop LOBs, increase leads and assist them in reaching their targets.
• Sustain needed inventory level of marketing materials, promotional items and uniforms.
• Coordinate with the Group Marketing and Communications Department on updating the company’s website and social media platforms related to branch’s activities.
• Assist and implement Boecker®️ Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and prepare for involvement in local community events.
• Link and coordinate with PR companies for public coverage of Boecker®️ events.
• Handle the distribution process of press releases and newsletters to all clients.
• Support in developing Boecker®️ newsletters.
• Identify and recommend to MarCom Manager local events and exhibitions that fit the Marketing and Communications strategy of Boecker®️.
• Communicate, follow up and ensure quality output with marketing materials suppliers (printing presses, promotional items, etc.).
JOB REQUIREMENTSJOB REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
• Experience with digital marketing tools like: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Canva, VSCO and Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization.
• Intermediate level with project management tool SPSS (Statical package for Social Sciences)
• Experience with Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Kindly forward RELEVANT CVs to Adebimpe.firstname.lastname@example.org
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: JOB TITLE: TRAVEL EXECUTIVE/ CONSULTANT
Location: Magodo, GRA Lagos State
About Company: A Travel Management Company, owned by our client, seeks to fill a vacant position of a Travel Executive or Consultant in their reputable firm.
Job Summary: This role will assists with visa application, ticket bookings and travel recommendation for clients interested in taking vacations, business trips or any type of visit, to different destination. The role will help in assess the client’s needs, budgets, likes and dislikes to make appropriate recommendations.
A Travel Consultant is expected to:
• Make reservations.
• Provide quality service.
• Call airlines.
• Follow up on travel reservations.
• Answer clients’ queries.
• Enter data into computer applications.
• Book hotel rooms and car rentals.
A Good first degree in a related field.
1-2 years’ experience, as a Travel Consultant/ Reservation Officer.
• Being bilingual or multilingual.
• Computer literacy.
• Being organized.
• Being professional and punctual.
• Being a good listener.
• Being flexible and able to manage different work shifts.
• Being socially aware.
• Communicating effectively in the written and oral form.
• Handling administrative responsibilities.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Time management.
• People management.
• Managing interpersonal relationships.
Interested Applicants should forward resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: A client who is in to Agrovest and Mortgagevest industry located on the mainland, Lagos needs an experienced and sound Sales and Marketing Executives to join the Sales department.
Interested persons must have worked or still work in the financial industry.
Applicants must have SSCE, HND or BSc in any related courses.
Applicants should forward their firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6pm 20th February 2021 using the position as the subject.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Our client, a leading global provider of phosphate and its derivatives that develops fertilizer solutions customized to local conditions and crop needs is seeking to recruit for the following role:
Job role: PLANT MANAGER
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the organisation’s Blending Plant strategy implementation. The job holder will be responsible for planning, optimization of human resources and materials, product quality and engineering support to guarantee uninterrupted manufacturing of high-quality fertilizer blends in line with agreed specification and the market strategy of the business.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum of B.sc. in Chemical, Mechanical, Production and Agricultural Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in a fertilizer manufacturing company or any similar industry
• A second degree in a related field or an MBA will be an added advantage.
• Total Quality Management
• Interpersonal relationship skills.
• Teamwork & team management
• Material management.
Problem solving skills.
• IT capability
Safety, Health & Environment.
• Financial Management.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using Plant Manager as subject of the mail
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: A high end luxury Boutique on the island is looking for an executive assistant with at least 2years experience in a similar role
Candidates who have similar experiences and live in that environments are encouraged to apply
Pay is 70k
Kindly send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Job Vacancy,
Account assistant needed at a marine shipping services company in Lagos Island . To qualify for an Interview, the candidate must have the following;
• An accounting Degree.
• Entry Level; not more than one year working experience.
• Good excel skill.
• Must fall under the age bracket of 22- 26years.
Interested Applicant should send their cv to email@example.com
Interview date 12th of February 2021
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: A medical device distribution company is looking for a Sales Specialist in the following locations :
Sales specialist – Abuja
Sales Specialist- Enugu
Candidates with a pharmacy , Medical sciences background with experience in sales are strongly advised to Apply
Candidate MUST live in the locations specified ..
Interested candidate should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Role: Admin Assistant/ Front Desk Personnel
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Assist the administrative team on administrative duties.
• Render support to the HR Team when necessary.
• And any other duties that might be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of HND/BSC in relevant discipline.
• Proven work experience as a Front Office Representative/Admin Assistant or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of HR or Social Media will be an added advantage.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly send in your application by email to email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Role title: Senior Business Development Executive
Role Summary: Workforce Learning is looking to grow the user base of its cloud based Learning Management System (Learnry LMS). We have an established client base that is rapidly expanding and currently have user plans that appeal to a wide range of industry sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
● Prospecting and creating their own sales pipeline and sales success
● Acting as fine line consultant to clients for learning technology solutions Pls send CVs with the role title as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Expanding appeal of LMS to a wide range of industry sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
● Deliberately growing and expand learning technology sales
● Liaising with product development team to provide research based/industry insights
● Cross-selling digital content conversion with platform technology
● Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our technology products by making pitches and presentations
● Positioning products into large and strategic opportunities across sectors; with an eye on the African continent
● Identifying partners and strategic resellers across Africa
● Meeting/exceeding agreed sales targets
● Developing and managing a large, diverse multi-sector customer base
● Proven technology or SaaS sales experience
● Track record of over-achieving quota/targets
● Ability to meet sales and commission targets
● Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
● Deep understanding of the Learning and knowledge management industry
● Experience working with a CRM
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Strong listening and presentation skills
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SaaS/Technology Sales
Pls send CVs with the role title as the subject of the mail to email@example.com
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Administrative Officer
An Administrative Officer with at least 2years cognate experience is needed in an Oil and Gas Company.
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Please click on the link to apply:
All the best
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Job Description
Role Title: Business Development Executive (Telco/IT & FMCG)
Role Summary: The Business Development & Sales Executive is responsible for developing business solutions, sales ideas and identifying sales leads, pitching our products and services to new clients and closing new sales with the aim of increasing the clientele and achieving profitable revenue growth for the organisation.
● Research and identify new markets, business opportunities and prospects/sales leads
● Develop and execute plans to achieve financial targets (number of clients, revenue and expenses) set for each period.
● Communicate products and services via various marketing materials and channels to identify prospects.
● Manage the end to end process of acquiring clients from initial engagements to closing deals.
● Attend meetings and pitching sessions, make presentations and report outcomes to management/supervisor.
● Prepare sales contracts, Service level agreements and other documents in line with company policies and work with the client to ensure execution.
● Conduct client surveys to develop marketing assets and use cases for engaging prospects.
● Provide support and materials in upselling to existing clients
● Conduct periodic research to constantly benchmark company’s products and service offerings with current trends and industry standards
● Identify and attend industry conferences and other networking events to gain industry insights and network with relevant stakeholders.
● Identify and establish key relationships in organizations/bodies where relevant stakeholders of sectors of focus belong.
● Negotiate pricing and other terms with clients and relevant partners.
● Advise and proffer solutions on how to strategically solve problems and prioritise client needs.
● Conduct relevant research and generate data-driven reports on market trends and other relevant information to educate the target market and enable business decisions.
● Prepare and present weekly, monthly and other reports on activities for management review.
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, mass communication or equivalent
● 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
● Consulting experience with focus on Telco/IT & FMCG industries
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
● Strong network/pipeline in the Telco/IT & FMCG industries . Pls send CVs with the role title as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Business Manager Recruitment
Our client in the Laundry space urgently needs the services of good candidate for the role of Business Manager:
• Minimum 3 years experience in a managerial role
• 35 years and above
• Preferably married
• Computer and technology savvy
• Business Acumen
• Excellent communication
• Good interpersonal skills
• Sound in quality control
• Good leadership skills
Location: Ibadan (this is very important)
Qualified and interested candidates should share their details by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/3aqTZqc
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: 1. Operations Manager.
-Oversees all the activities of the facility managers.
-Reports to the General Manager.
-Responds to emergencies as given by the general manager.
-Salary btw 200k to 350k.
Attends to all other tasks relating to operations as given by the GM.
- HVAC technician.
-Works and maintains equipments such as chillers systems. Air conditioners, in a facility.
-Attends to all other tasks as given by the Facility manager.
Salary is between N70k – 80k.
- Facility Manager.
-Relates with clients as regards contract agreements.
-Reports to the Operations manager.
-Oversees all technical and administrative challenges on site.
-Attends to all other tasks as given by the GM.
Salary : Between N150k – 200k based on level of experience.
Only qualified and experienced candidates should apply by sending cvs to email@example.com with the role being applied for as the subject on or before 18th February 2021.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Job Role: Sales Executive
• Responsible for advertising and selling of the company’s products
• Meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• 1-3 years experience as a sales executive with an engineering background
• B.sc/HND in any related field
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to be creative and able to generate initiatives
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be self driven
• Must reside in port-harcourt
Salary is very attractive plus commission
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making the job role subject of the mail
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: SpacePad has a vacancy for a Marketing Executive
Location: Osapa London, Lekki. Lagos
The Ideal candidate will work behind the scenes to help grow the business by acquiring clients and coming up with strategies and best practices to keep clients
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Build a marketing strategy for the company.
Social media management, SEO and content development.
Implementing specific sales and marketing KPI to grow the business.
Build a social media presence, grow an online community and brand awareness.
Develop and implement strategies to generate sales lead.
Manage CRM and follow up on leads.
Printing marketing (flyers, brochures, exterior signs and murals).
Excellent communication skills ( verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
BSc in any relevant field.
Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
Must have strong work ethics.
Minimum of 2 years in marketing.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline: 17th February 2021
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: HIRING – Contracts Engineer (Construction) in Bonny Island, PH Nigeria
Reports To: Group Contracts Administrator
Our client is a renowned Building and Civil Engineering Construction company operating in Nigeria.
Job Summary: The Contract Engineer shall demonstrate some level of understanding of contract tools and techniques and regulatory requirements and relevant Oil and Gas industry experience preferably gained through working in an operator / project environment.
Ensuring that the business agreements or contracts that the company enters in to are commercially viable, that costs are managed and that the company understands the commercial risks that may be involved.
Drafting of contractual letters to get them approved by Project Managers.
Ensuring validation of subcontractor bills as per subcontract conditions.
HND, BSc. in Quantity Surveying or equivalent certificate
Minimum 3 years in a similar role
Registered member of relevant Body (CIPS, NIQS, IACCM or equivalent)
Determined work ethic and must be seen to be professional at all times
Excellent Customer facing skills
Compensation: Base Pay is N270, 000.00 monthly net + other benefits.
To Apply: Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: Urgent Vacancy!
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
• Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
• Create, implement and manage orientation and assist with onboarding programs
• Administer compensation and benefit plans as well as payroll administration
• Design and implement effective training and development plans as required.
• Create, implement, and enforce all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures
• Manage health and life insurance programs.
• Work with Line Managers and Department heads in developing JD’s and KPI’s
• Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
• Assist employees with HR related enquiries
• Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
• Promote HR programs team building activities to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Assist the Head of HR in the resolution of sensitive employee relations matters
• Coordinate termination process, documentation and payoffs
• Responsible for upkeep and dissemination of policy manuals, handbook and HR forms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
• CIPM, SHRM or CIPD certification is highly desired.
[11/02, 7:31 PM] PJ: HRING: TRAVEL EXECUTIVE/ CONSULTANT
Location: Lagos State (Magodo GRA)
About Company: A Travel Management Company, owned by our client, seeks to fill a vacant position of a Travel Executive/Consultant in their reputable firm.
Job Summary: This role will assists with visa application, ticket bookings and travel recommendation for clients interested in taking vacations, business trips or any type of visit, to different destinations. The role will help in assess the client’s needs, budgets, likes and dislikes to make appropriate recommendations.
§ Make reservations and bookings for clients
§ Provide top notch customer support service
§ Liaise with partner airlines for bookings and reservations
§ Follow up on travel reservations
§ Respond to all clients’ queries
§ Enter data into computer applications.
§ Make hotel reservations and car rentals bookings for clients.
A Good first degree in a related field.
1-2 years’ experience, as a Travel Consultant/ Reservation Officer.
§ Being bilingual or multilingual.
§ Computer literacy.
§ Being organized.
§ Being professional and punctual.
§ Being a good listener.
§ Being flexible and able to manage different work shifts.
§ Being socially aware.
§ Communicating effectively in the written and oral form.
§ Handling administrative responsibilities.
§ Providing excellent customer service.
§ Time management.
§ People management.
§ Managing interpersonal relationships.
Compensation: Base Pay is N70, 000.00 monthly plus other benefits.
Application: Interested Applicants should forward resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.