53 Replies to “Contact Us”

1. Hello,

Send unlimited emails to unlimited lists with one click and no monthly fees!

$99 once off!

LifeMailNow.com

2. If you desire to improve your familiarity only keep visiting this
    site and be updated with the most recent news posted
    here.

3. I drop a leave a response each time I appreciate a post on a
    site or if I have something to add to the discussion. It is triggered by the fire displayed in the article I
    looked at. And after this post Contact Us – OAWSNEWS.
    I was excited enough to leave a thought 🙂 I actually do
    have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be simply me or does it give
    the impression like some of these remarks come across like written by brain dead folks?

😛 And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I’d like to keep
    up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list every one of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Visit my site … ozarkstalk.com

4. Hello,
    If you are receiving this message it is because we have visited your site, and we think that your content is amazing! Really engaging and original, you should have worked so hard to generate such quality content.

In Foremedia we love partnering up with people that generate great content and quality traffic, so we want to help you to monetize it better. If you become our partner, we will let you use our Premium ADX License, and you will get paid per visits to your website and no per clicks on the ads, so your revenue will be increased up to 45%.

We love your content, for that reason we want you to make the best of it!

If you are interested, email Jannine, our Business Development Representative at jannine@foremedia.net or visit our site to register. Our team will contact you by phone, Skype, or mail.

Have a good day!

Click the link here to learn more: https://foremedia.net/start

5. SportsBettingDime.com is not supported by or linked to any qualified, college or university league, association,
    or team.

6. Hi,

Are you using WordPress/Woocommerce or maybe do you project to make use of it in the future ? We provide more than 2500 premium plugins as well as themes to download : http://shortri.xyz/3HR97

Regards,

Williemae

7. Jamie Roy says:

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to contribute a guest post article to your website that may interest your readers.

It would be of high quality and free of cost. You can choose the topic of the article from the topic ideas that I’ll send you in my next email once you approve this offer.

Please note that I will need you to give me a backlink within the guest post article.

Please let me know if I shall send over some amazing topic ideas?

Regards,

Jamie Roy

8. Ericka Gro says:

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if I shall send over some amazing topic ideas?

Regards,

Ericka Gro

9. Hello,

Wondering if you accepted guest posts on your site. Also would you be willing to insert links in existing posts?

How much would you charge for this?

Justin

10. Hello from SendBulkMails.com,

We have a special limited offer for you to send unlimited emails.

We allow non-permission based emails and you won’t ever get blocked.

We also buy your domain for you and give you a clean IP and setup your DNS records.

Check us out on SendBulkMails.com

11. Hello from BestLocalData.com

Due to the pandemic BestLocalData.com is shutting down on the 14th of May.

We have more than a 100 million records of Key Executives all over the world.

We hope that this Data will serve other companies to succeed in their marketing efforts.

We have reduced all the prices to next to nothing on our website BestLocalData.com

We wish you the best in your future endeavours.

12. Aliza Zulfiqar says:

Hi,

I want to contribute high-quality content to your website in form of a guest post through a simple 3 step process.

1. I will send three amazing topic ideas that are up to the trend and your readers’ interest
    2. You need to choose one topic out of those.
    3. I will then send a high-quality, plagiarism-free article on that topic.

You will just have to publish it with one do-follow backlink to my website. It will be a win-win.

Please let me know if we shall start with step 1?

Best,

Aliza Zulfiqar

13. Amie Chevalier says:

Hello from order-fulfillment.net,

Doing your own product shipping or order fulfillment in house?

Tired of it? Visit us on http://www.order-fulfillment.net

We can store, inventory, and manage your drop shipping / order fulfillment for you.

Based in the US for almost 2 decades – we ship around the world and will save you time and money.

Who would be the best contact at your company to discuss?

Here are some of the items we ship for clients:
    -Books, training manuals, guides
    -New member welcomes boxes and gifts
    -Product samples
    -Marketing materials
    -Medical program test kits
    -Follow up gifts to clients, leads, and prospects

Thank you!
    Fulfillment Warehouse

14. Hi there!

My name is Emily.

Your website or a website that your company hosts is infringing on a copyright-protected images owned by myself.

Take a look at this document with the links to my images you used at http://www.oawsnews.com and my earlier publications to obtain the evidence of my copyrights.

Download it right now and check this out for yourself:

I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504(c)(2) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) therein.

This letter is official notification. I seek the removal of the infringing material referenced above. Please take note as a service provider, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires you, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receipt of this notice. If you do not cease the use of the aforementioned copyrighted material a lawsuit will be commenced against you.

I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Best regards,
    Emily Lawrence

05/18/2021

15. Are you looking for the best way to market your business?

FbCourses.net has the answer..

Not sure where to start, or what to do?

Why not learn from the best. All of the best.

We are offering at never before seen prices all of the top courses for one insanely low price.

If you have been thinking of how to generate more leads, website traffic or sales today is the day.

All courses are available in full with immediate download on FbCourses.net

Not sure which one you like, for the next 24 hours we are offering the entire suite of courses for the lowest amount you could possible imagine.

Check us out : FbCourses.net

You could be driving new income or starting the new side hustle today!

16. Hello,

It is with sad regret to inform you that BestLocalData.com is shutting down.

We have made all our databases for sale for a once-off price.

Visit our website to get the best bargain of your life. BestLocalData.com

Regards,
    Kelli

17. Good day! oawsnews.com

Do you know the easiest way to point out your products or services? Sending messages using feedback forms can enable you to easily enter the markets of any country (full geographical coverage for all countries of the world). The advantage of such a mailing is that the emails which will be sent through it will end up within the mailbox that is supposed for such messages. Causing messages using Feedback forms isn’t blocked by mail systems, which suggests it’s guaranteed to reach the recipient. You may be ready to send your provide to potential customers who were antecedently unprocurable due to email filters.
    We offer you to test our service without charge. We are going to send up to fifty thousand message for you.
    The cost of sending one million messages is us $ 49.

This offer is created automatically. Please use the contact details below to contact us.

Contact us.
    Telegram – @FeedbackMessages
    Skype live:contactform_18
    WhatsApp – +375259112693
    We only use chat.

18. Hello,

It is with sad regret to inform you that BestLocalData.com is shutting down.

We have made all our databases for sale for a once-off price.

Visit our website to get the best bargain of your life. BestLocalData.com

Regards,
    Phillip

19. Carri Goodsell says:

The bitcoin price, after nudging $65,000 per bitcoin in April, dropped to just under $30,000 this week before rebounding slightly.

If you have been considering to buy bitcoins but found it too expensive, your chance to buy bitcoin at 50% off is here!

The SEC in the US classifies Bitcoin as a digital asset and Bitcoin is here to stay. If you fear Bitcoin’s price going down, please take a look at Bitcoin’s chart over the last 10 years, each time it crashes 50%, it has always gone on to make new all time high!

And Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency on discount! Most cryptos are down in prices too!

If you want profits, we buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high!

Sure, cryptos might drop a little more from current prices, and if you are new, you can buying a little cryptocurrency over a few days or weeks by using the dollar cost averaging method.

For example, instead of buying $1000 worth of cryptocurrencies in a single day, buy $100 per day over 10 days. In this way you can get a good average price.

If you want to take advantage of the crazy discounts now, you can buy cryptocurrecncies at Binance here (biggest crypto exchange in the world).

https://bit.ly/33yXOqz -> Use this link to sign up at Binance for free and get 10% off ALL your trades in Binance forever!

20. Hello!

My name is Jon.

Your website or a website that your company hosts is violating the copyrighted images owned by me personally.

Check out this doc with the links to my images you used at http://www.oawsnews.com and my earlier publication to find the evidence of my copyrights.

Download it right now and check this out for yourself:

I really believe you have deliberately violated my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damage of up to $140,000 as set forth in Section 504 (c) (2) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) therein.

This message is official notice. I seek the elimination of the infringing materials described above. Take note as a service provider, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act demands you, to remove and/or deactivate access to the infringing content upon receipt of this notice. In case you don’t cease the use of the aforementioned copyrighted materials a lawsuit will be initiated against you.

I have a strong faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials mentioned above as allegedly infringing is not permitted by the copyright proprietor, its agent, or the legislation.

I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this message is accurate and that I am the copyright proprietor or am permitted to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive and legal right that is allegedly infringed.

Sincerely,
    Jon Bridges

06/08/2021

21. We at BestLocalData.com has been hit badly by Covid-19 and as a result BestLocalData.com is shutting down.

We provided the best data to companies to find their right customer base, we don’t want other companies to go down the same path we went and go out of business.

As a result we are providing our data till the end of the week at the lowest possible prices.

BestLocalData.com

22. 93707 317853Yours is actually a prime example of informative writing. I believe my students could learn a good deal from your writing style and your content. I may share this post with them. 941671

23. 843242 527079As I internet site possessor I believe the content material matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should maintain it up forever! Greatest of luck. 415184

24. 134806 307348I only wish that I had the ability to convey what I wanted to say within the manner that you have presented this information. Thanks. 917924

25. Sadye Bembry says:

Hello from order-fulfillment.net,

Doing your own product shipping or order fulfillment in house?

Tired of it? Visit us on http://www.order-fulfillment.net

Who would be the best contact at your company to discuss?

Here are some of the items we ship for clients:
    -Books, training manuals, guides
    -New member welcomes boxes and gifts
    -Product samples
    -Marketing materials
    -Medical program test kits
    -Follow up gifts to clients, leads, and prospects

Thank you!
    Fulfillment Warehouse

26. Hi!

My name is Veronica.

Your website or a website that your company hosts is infringing on a copyright protected images owned by me personally.

Take a look at this official document with the hyperlinks to my images you utilized at http://www.oawsnews.com and my previous publication to obtain the evidence of my copyrights.

Download it now and check this out for yourself:

I really believe you have willfully infringed my legal rights under 17 USC Section 101 et seq. and could possibly be liable for statutory damage of up to $130,000 as set forth in Section 504 (c)(2) of the Digital millennium copyright act (”DMCA”) therein.

This letter is official notice. I seek the removal of the infringing materials referenced above. Take note as a service provider, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires you, to remove or/and deactivate access to the infringing materials upon receipt of this particular notice. In case you do not stop the utilization of the previously mentioned copyrighted materials a legal action can be initiated against you.

I have a strong belief that utilization of the copyrighted materials referenced above as presumably infringing is not authorized by the copyright proprietor, its legal agent, or the law.

I declare, under consequence of perjury, that the information in this notification is correct and that I am currently the legal copyright proprietor or am authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive and legal right that is allegedly violated.

Best regards,
    Veronica Armijo

06/16/2021

27. Lindsay Johnson says:

Hi,

I hope you find this email in good health. I have got an easy 3 step process offer for publishing a guest post on your website;

1. I will send you 3 interesting topic ideas for a guest post
    2. You will choose one topic out of those
    3. I will then send you a high- quality, plagiarism-free article on that chosen topic

In return, I would just need you to give me a do-follow backlink within the main article. Please let me know if we shall begin with step 1?

Best,

Lindsay Johnson

28. Dear Partner;

I came across your email contact on Database; Where i was searching for a competent Partner who can handle a lucrative business for me as trustee and manager. I anticipate to read from you soon so I can provide you with more details.

Yours Sincerely,
    Alh. Sambo Dasuki
    mmxx0684@gmail.com

29. Hello from FbCourses.net

Want to pay $0.01 a click? We got you covered.

A great team of Global Digital Marketing experts have compiled this list of 13 Best + Free Facebook Advertising Training, Classes and Courses to help you learn and excel at Facebook Ads & Marketing.

Thousands of professionals have already benefited from this list on Facebook Training.

Regards,
    Jeffry

30. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

31. Ryan Wilson says:

Hi,

How are you doing?

I will make it simple and short. I want to contribute an amazing guest post to your website.

For that we just need to go with 3 steps:

1. I will send you some new topic ideas that will be tech-oriented and in trend too
    2. You’ll have to choose one out of those
    3. I will then send a high-quality article on that chosen topic for you to publish on your website with one do-follow link to my site.

Let me know how this sounds to you? Shall we start with step 1?

Best Regards,

Ryan Wilson

32. The plug welcomes you with a super discount of 15% on every product for a limited period of time! (Promo code: THEPLUG)

We offer the largest assortment of private databases! Such as:

– The Largest collection of Linkedin Databases!
    – Forex Consumers (worldwide)
    – Casino Consumers (worldwide)
    – Business Databases (worldwide)
    – Cryptocurrency consumers (worldwide)
    – many more..

And the best part of it! We are the only source you will ever need! We have the largest database on the market with the greatest prices and team.

Visit us: https://silent-plug.com/

33. Hello, let me introduce you to our program.
    A program for fast website promotion.
    Result:
    – Your site is in the top of the search results.
    – The counter of visits grows before our eyes.
    – High scores on all indicators.
    – Earn money from advertising.
    The program has the ability to glue the sites of competitors to omit them in the search results.
    Learn more about the program.
    download

34. Hi Its Nick,

We have a business texting platform that will help your team engage customers, leads & past clients through texting.

It’s 49/mo for 30,000 texts, which is under 0.002 per message.

You can text your WHOLE LIST at once using the bulk send feature or send two-way texts and get replies.

Check it out @ http://SaayText.com

Nick

35. 931883 129193Hey there, I think your weblog may be having browser compatibility issues. When I appear at your internet site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog! 503733

36. It is with sad regret to inform you that because of the Covid pandemic BestLocalData.com is shutting down at the end of the month.

We have lost family members and colleagues and have decided to shut down BestLocalData.com

It was a pleasure serving you all these years. We have made all our databases available for $99 (All of it for $99) for those interested.

Kind Regards,
    BestLocalData.com
    Ken

37. Hi there

I have just verified your SEO on oawsnews.com for the current search visibility and saw that your website could use a boost.

We will increase your SEO metrics and ranks organically and safely, using only whitehat methods, while providing monthly reports and outstanding support.

Please check our plans here, we offer SEO at cheap rates.

Start increasing your sales and leads with us, today!

regards
    Mike Baker

Hilkom Digital Team
    support@hilkom-digital.de

38. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so!
    Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

39. Hello,

With all due respect. If you are based in United States or Canada, I write to inform you that we need you to serve as our Spokesperson/Financial Coordinator for our company ROHTO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. and its clients in the United States and Canada. It’s a part-time job and will only take few minutes of your time daily and it will not bring any conflict of interest in case you are working with another company. If interested reply me using this email address: admin@rohtopharmaceutical.jp

Yasuhiro Yamada
    Senior Executive Officer,
    ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
    1-8-1 Tatsumi-nishi,
    Ikuno-Ku, Osaka, 544-8666,
    Japan.

40. Hi there!

My name is Kim.

Your website or a website that your organization hosts is infringing on a copyrighted images owned by me personally.

Take a look at this doc with the hyperlinks to my images you used at http://www.oawsnews.com and my earlier publications to get the evidence of my copyrights.

Download it right now and check this out for yourself:

I do believe you have willfully violated my rights under 17 U.S.C. Sec. 101 et seq. and could possibly be liable for statutory damage as high as $150,000 as set-forth in Sec. 504 (c) (2) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) therein.

This message is official notice. I demand the removal of the infringing materials described above. Take note as a company, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act demands you, to eliminate and/or disable access to the copyrighted materials upon receipt of this notice. In case you do not cease the use of the aforementioned infringing materials a court action will likely be commenced against you.

I do have a good belief that use of the copyrighted materials mentioned above as presumably violating is not permitted by the legal copyright proprietor, its agent, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is correct and that I am the legal copyright owner or am permitted to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive and legal right that is presumably violated.

Best regards,
    Kim Nelson

07/08/2021

41. Hello Dear,
    As-salamu alaykum
    Hope this email meets you at your best, My name is Basmah Amira Bint Saud Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,  I have not done business in your country before, I want to invest through you as am not allowed to venture into business as a lady. After Covid-19 Pandemic am not allowed to travel outside my country.

I need your help to invest a total of USD $25.5 M deposited in a vaults with Euroclear with my names ready to be invested.

If you are interested, kindly contact me to send all proof of funds to you for your consideration. I cannot say everything here. Kindly get back to me if you’re interested and need more details.
    Reach me on amira@helasaud.live or helinamoha7@gmail.com.

Best Regards,